Wednesday, April 20, 2011

4/18/2011

 We always cut out pictures to make covers for our planners

Me, Tiago, and Elder Manon


Here in Brazil the Big Mac is really small. But in the hands of Elder Manon it looks even smaller!!!
This week was awesome! The baptism of Tiago was really awesome! He was so happy the entire time! I've never seen anyone so Elect!


So after a really difficult fast because of how hot it was we had a sweet miracle that happened on Sunday. There is a young man named Wendel that we are teaching that was still undecided if he was going to be baptized this next weekend or not. So we had a blessing of having an Area 70 named Elder Prieto at our ward on Sunday. So I explained to Wendel who he was and how he is kind of a big deal. Then after the sacrament meeting got over, without Wendel seeing I went up and talked to Elder Prieto and explained to him about Wendels situation and asked him to talk to Wendel. So he took a walk with him around the chapel. Then afterwards we went up to Wendel and were like "WOW! What did he talk to you about?" and he was just like "I don't really remember, I just remember that I felt really really good when he was talking to me, and I want to be baptized this Saturday!" It was sooooooo awesome!!! So he will be baptized this Saturday at 5:30!!! YES!

Also, My Companion broke his bed in half yesterday! He just sat down on it and the wood frame snapped in half! It was really really funny! haha



Just 65 more days!!!



Love

Elder Schoen

No comments:

Post a Comment