Wednesday, December 23, 2009

12/22/09


A HOT day in December

Merry Christmas!!!

This past week was awesome! At interviews I got two packages! The one you sent for Thanksgiving, and the pre-Christmas one! Thank you!

I gave it another try at fixing our shower! and... Success! We now have hot water again!

On saturday our ward had an activity at this place that the church owns. Its where they do girls camp here. It was way fun! We played soccer and had BBQ. It was a super fun day! I was planning on taking pictures but I forgot. Sorry... But we went hiking on this little trail. It was so sweet! I can officially say that I've been hiking in the jungle now! There was a ton of wildlife and bugs and snakes and streams. It was an adventure!

Then on Sunday we organized a group and went caroling and visited people that we are teaching and inactive members in the ward. Elder Costa brought his guitar and played along. It was a great activity and everyone loved it!

I'm super excited for Christmas! Well... I'm excited to be able to call home!

Sorry I don't have alot of time to write much more today!

Thanks for all the love and support!
Feliz Natal!
Elder Schoen

No comments:

Post a Comment