Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2/10/10

Hey!


So the past two days have been crazy! Yesterday morning Me and my companion made curry for lunch and then we made M&M cookies for one of the recent converts of me and Elder Briggs, it was his birthday.

...But while we were making the cookies we got a phone call from the President..."Elder Schoen is being emergency transfered. You need to be at the mission office thursday morning at 11." ah! So yesterday I went and said goodbye to all the people in the ward and our investigators. It was super hard, Ive made alot of strong friendships here! ...So i have no idea where I will go. I heard that 5 new americans finally got their visas and so they are getting here tomorrow. So i think that is why i am getting transfered... my companion will train a new american. So tomorrow I will get a new companion and new area. Im excited!

Today we went to Sorocaba to play soccer and so that I could say by the the elders in our zone. When we were playing me and another Elder both went for a ball to hit it with our heads, but instead we hit each others heads and not the ball. I have alittle bit of a headache... But the elder that I bonked heads with split his forehead open and he had to go to the hospital... I think he is alright.

Other than that things are going great! Next week I will email and tell all about my new area!

Thanks for all the love and support!
Elder Schoen

No comments:

Post a Comment