Sunday, February 7, 2010

2/3/10


Me and my hair cut. Extremely short, we went to the hair cutting school and it was only 3 dollars but it wasn't the best hair cut in the world! haha and my companion and 2 other elders in our district enjoying pizza after a hard day of work.


Hey!
Everything here in Brazil is going well! This week I will hit 7 months as a missionary! I can't believe how incredibly fast it's going!

Yesterday we did a division with the zone leaders which was super fun! It's always fun to switch things up for a day and see how it is in other areas, and then when we ended the division we bought pizza (picture included)

Tomorrow we will have zone conference which will be fun to see everyone and to get letters! im excited!

This Saturday we are going to have a baptism. Her name is Irací and she is 60 years old. We started teaching her back when I was with Elder Briggs and it was been a battle to get her to the point that she is ready to be baptized. But we have finally arrived! I'm super excited!

Other than that, things are going well! Sorry I don't have much more to say this week.

Thanks for all the love and support!
Elder Schoen

No comments:

Post a Comment