Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3/10/10

Hey!
This week absolutely flew by! I can't believe that its already P-day! Things with my companion are going way way better! We are actually starting to get along really well, and we are starting to see some succcess. This week we found some awesome new investigators that we are super excited about! The past two days have been super sunny and hot! ITs awesome! Yesterday was the first time that I saw sun in over 3 weeks! It was super rough. I dont think I could ever live in seattle! haha

I received a package from Wendi ( JD's aunt)! Which was awesome! It was filled with snacks, so me and my companion are extremely happy!

So President Cooley made a bunch of new rules and one of them is that we can't play sports anymore... AT ALL! So that means no more soccer. I really hope its not because I sent that other elder to the emergency room a couple weeks ago. If it is then I might not come home alive. All the Brazilians are going to kill me! haha

Other than that there aren't really many new things. Just same old same old. But i sent alot of pictures this time, so everyone should be happy!

Thanks for all the love and support!
Elder Schoen
view from the tallest building in Sao Paulo

As far as the eye can see!


Elder Schoen in front of the Temple

family they are teaching

teaching English

No comments:

Post a Comment