Tuesday, December 21, 2010

11/22/2010

Hello!

So I realized that I'm slacking on the picture part. Its been like 3 weeks since I've taken a single picture. So this next week I'll try and remember to take some pictures to send.

This week absolutely flew by. We had a leadership training for 3 days this week, which happened in the chapel of Vila Sonia (my old area) It was pretty weird to go back there. I was hoping I would be able to visit some people while I was there, but we didn't have time, but I did run into Leda in the street. She is the sister of that girl Ducineia that I baptized.( remember, the one that took like 4 years to finally get baptized.) Anyways it was cool to hear that she is doing well and way active in the church still!

This week was a rough one. We were teaching 5 people that were preparing for baptism, and on Saturday night we visited all of them to confirm with them about going to church. And every single one of them told us they don't want to be baptized anymore. It was a really really sad day. Then we got home and we checked up with the zone to see how everyone was doing and we had 20 baptism dates fall in one day! It was terrible. There are like 4 Elders in our zone that are slacking alot and not wanting to work at all. So this week we will be doing alot of divisions with them so see what is going on. haha its kinda rough right now, but I know everything will get better!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment