Friday, January 21, 2011

1/17/2011

Hey!

Ok so today this computer isn´t letting me download the pictures that I took to send them... so no pictures this week... sorry!

Tonight we will get the phone call about transfers. Me and my companion are hoping that we will get to stay together, but next week i'll let you know what happened.

Today for Pday we went to BurgerKing!

So remember that blessing/miracle that happened last week? ...Her name is Cinita. She is the lady that her husband was an inactive member, and now he is going to church again and she wants to be baptized! Ya, this week we taught her a couple times and brought some families with us from the ward so that they could make friendships. It was really really cool. Then last night a newly-wed couple offered to have a FHE at their house for our investigators. It is so cool how excited she is, and the ward is for her to be baptized!

So I found out yesterday that my dad has a facebook! haha This guy named Nathan (who is a less active member that we helped re-activate that just turned in his mission papers) said that he found my dad on facebook and started talking to him. He said my dad invited him over for dinner, which he thought was funny because he only lives like 5000 miles away! haha I just thought it was funny to find out that my parents are technilogically updated now, using facebook and all! haha

Other than that, not a whole lot is going on.

Lots of Love!
Elder Schoen
OK so it ended up working, This was us a Burger King Today

No comments:

Post a Comment