Monday, March 14, 2011

2/28/2011

The final product of everyone.

This is the T-shirt that i made.


These were some of the Elders paiting their t-shirts

Hey Everyone!

Today we had an Zone activity where we painted T-Shirts. Usually the missionaries put their money together to order a Zone t-shirt, but we decided to do it a little different this time, we made our own. It was alot of fun, cause everyone could make their T-shirt exactly how they wanted it! (Pictures included)

This week was really good. We found a couple new families that went to church with us on Saturday! It was awesome!!!

As of tomorrow its just 4 more months till ill be home! WOW!

Sorry I didn't write alot today, but at least there are lots of pictures!
Love
Elder Schoen





We found a Broken toilet in the street, so I just couldnt pass up the opportunity. But I had to take the picture fast before the people that lived there saw me, they were leaving the house right when I was taking the picture! haha
Sportin´ my new tie that my mom sent me! This was at the end of a division that I did with Elder Otterstrom from Provo, UT.

Underneath a convering waiting for the rain to stop.

So an awesome thing happened today! We got a call from a sister in the ward. She was like " Hey Elders are you guys at home? Casue I need to drop something off for you guys" She brought us 2 huge boxes...

...Full of food!!!! WE ARE SO HAPPY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment