Monday, April 12, 2010

Letter from a mom

I received this email today... I would like to share it with you.  Love Kaelene

Hi,


I dont know english well but I want to try to talk with You. My name is Lélia and I am at the same Ward of Your son ElderSchoen ,now :Vila Sonia- Sao Paulo Stake( Sao PauloTemple is part of our Stake ).Like You ,I also have one son at the mission, in Tokyo,Japan. Elder Stavi , my son will come back home, next year(2011) in february. We are very happy to have Him at the mission. He is our only and youngest boy. He has 2 oldest sisteres. My husband is an engenhering and works to the Church office in Brasil. He works in constructions of Chapels.

Like missionary mom I would like some one in Japan wrote to me to talk about my son !So,Yesterday when I was at the Sacramental meeting I decided to Write to You .We were sitting close Elder Schoen and They were with a big investigatiors familly, they have a lot of little childrens !And He was taking care of all ,with patience, smiles, and love...like an oldest brother(We know that He is the oldest) . And now He received a new companion,a green one, so He has to do every thing alone.But He is doing very well !His last compie was from Brasil too and They were very well together. Yesterday ,I talked to Elder Schoen that will be very good to His portuguese to have all this brasilians companions.And also He will know better then every one the brasilian people .I allready served in a mission and I Know that the mission presidente only give the greens to the best missionaries, He chose very well. My son also received one green missionary, last week !So, Yesterday at the Church because Your son I remenber my son. They are having the same experiences!

Dont be worry, we love the missionaries in our Ward and in our Stake.All of them.

Now You have my email if you ever need it ! Thank You for send ing Us Elder Schoen!

With love, Lelia Stasevskas

2 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest thing! I can just imagine JD playing with the little kids! - Kirstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I'm not surprised by anthing that she wrote about JD and thin, that it is so sweet that she wrote to you! Its so great that JD serving well in Brazil reminds her of her faithful missionary in Japan! You guys have raised a great missionary!

    ReplyDelete