Thursday, April 22, 2010

4/21/2010

Hello!

Ok so things are going super well here! Tomorrow we are going to have a baptism!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy/excited! Becasue its been forever! But it's that kid that I was telling you about, Paulo. The one that plays soccer professionally. He went to church this past sunday (you have to go to church 2 times to get baptized) And we planned the baptism for tomorrow night at 8:30, it will be after seminary so all the young men and women of the ward will be there! And afterwards there will be cake and a little part/reception! Everyone is super excited!

Today we went to the center of the city again! It was fun! We ate at a churrascaria (its the same thing as tocanos) buts its all you can eat meat and pizza! It was sooo good! I dont think ill be able to eat for the next 3 days becasue I ate so much! :)

The talk in sacrament went well. My companion said it was kinda hard to understand me because my accent is so strong that when I talk into a microphone or a cell phone its hard to understand. But i think everyone understood enough to get the point.

But I think thats about everything for this week. It was a great week!

Thanks for all the love and support!
Elder Schoen

P.s. I love letters!
Me and 3 of the missionaries that were in the CTM with me

Me and My companion, Elder Duarte

Me playing with the kids!

1 comment: