Friday, May 14, 2010

5/5/2010

I just thought this door was funny. I hope no one trys walking out of this door.

This is me and Elder Duarte at a Family Home Evening.

Me and Carol, she is so cute and is Megans age.


Hey!
This week was pretty cool, but uneventful. Except for the part where I got another Box. The one you sent with the DVDs and Chocolate Chips! I was so happy!!!! We made chocolate chip cookies this morning and my companions loved them!

...I say companionS becasue as of 2 days ago we got a new elder in our companionship. So right now we are in a trio. There was an elder that hurt his knee and so he was in the office for like 2 weeks while it was getting better, and two days ago he got medical clearance and so they just sent him to our area! joy! He will be here for a week..( Next wednesday is transfers) so he will get assigned an area and he will leave.

Probably me and my companion will stay together for one more transfer. and I hope so! Im absolutely loving this area and the people here!

But thats about it for this week. I hope you like the pictures from our FHE monday night!

p.s. This sunday is Mothersday!!! I get to call home!!!!

Thanks for all the love and support!
Elder Schoen

No comments:

Post a Comment