Wednesday, June 9, 2010

6/9/2010

I ate alot and was regretting it!


This is my favorite chocolate in the world!


Yesterday I successfully completed 11 Months on the mission!!!! Whoooo!


Well this week nothing super exciting or interesting happened, except for the part that I found out that my companion's home town is incredibly small. I already knew that he lived in a small town but this week we were talking and I discovered that his town only has 2 street signals! WOW!

Today we went to a mall thats like 20 minutes away from our area. Its called Shopping Eldorado. Its like the Nicest Mall in South America! We ate lunch there... BURGER KING!!!

It was so good... lets just say right now im having Double Whopper w/cheese burps! haha Its awesome!

The work here is going well, nothing super amazing happened this week. It was just a normal week of work, but things are still going really well. This Sunday that girl Paula will be baptized. She just has to stop smoking, but as of today its been 4 days since she stopped, so we are just praying that she will be able to stop for good. Because if she smokes again before Sunday we will have to cancel the baptism!

But I think thats about it for now.
Thanks for Everything!

Elder J.D. Schoen

No comments:

Post a Comment