Monday, September 27, 2010

9/27/2010

Hey Everyone!

This past Saturday was awesome! This past week me and my companion were thinking of something we could do to get the work going here. So we planned an exhibition. We went to the entrance of the subway which is always packed with people and put up a table with a bunch of books and DVDs, we also made some posters advertising General Conference and Free English class that we are gong to start doing here. Then we just talked to everyone that walked by and got their addresses to bring them a DVD. This was an activity that we did with the entire zone, We did this in 2 locations and in our location it was me and my companion and 3 other companionships. One of the companionships even brought a guitar and played and sang church hymns. It was sooo fun! And we were able to get 49 addresses! So this should give our zone a good group of investigators to start teaching, and hopefully we will be able to see alot of baptisms!

This week I saw my dream car in the street! It was a Black Subaru STi! It pretty much made my day!

We are teaching this awesome guy named Clebson! He has gone to church two times now, and wants to be baptized! but he has an addiction with Cocaine and Cigarettes. But we are helping him out and he is going to be able to stop!

We got a referral this week from a recent convert of this guy that plays the drums professionally and is the manager of a bank! I'm so excited to go there, I hope that everything will work out with him!

But other than that, things are going well. Me and my companion are going to go to Burger King for lunch then we are going to the center of the city to by Harmonicas. We are wanting to learn how to play!

That's it for now!
Thanks for all the love and support!
Elder J.D. Schoen

ps- I Love letters! IF your not busy, write me!

No comments:

Post a Comment